急診室情景醫生護士對話!

雕龍文庫 分享 時間: 收藏本文

急診室情景醫生護士對話!

  對話1:肚子痛 Dialogue 1:Suffer from a stomach

  大夫: 請進。你哪里不舒服?

  Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

  Patient: Its my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

  大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告訴我嗎?

  Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

  病人:海鮮,烤鴨。種類很多,有的我叫不出名兒。

  Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I cant name them exactly.

  大夫:你嘔吐過沒有?

  Doctor: Have you vomitted?

  病人:嘔吐過。昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。

  Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

  大夫:我明白了。你得做一個大便檢查。我給你開一張化驗單。你帶著化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完后,請把化驗報告給我送過來。

  Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. Ill write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

  病人:好吧。待會兒見,大夫。

  Patient: All right, doctor. Ill see you later.

  大夫:待會兒見。

  Doctor: See you later.

  病人:大夫,這是我的化驗報告。

  Patient: Heres my report, Doctor.

  大夫:請坐。讓我看看。沒什么大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。我給你開點藥。吃了這些藥你會感覺好多了。接下來的幾天,你的飲食要盡量清淡一點。

  Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. Its nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

  病人:我會照你說的去做。謝謝您,大夫。

  Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

  大夫:不客氣。

  Doctor: You are welcome.

  猛擊這里:免費獲取《贏在職場》口語資料

  單詞 Words

  seafood n. 海鮮

  roastduck n. 烤鴨

  vomit vi. 嘔吐

  bathroom n. 廁所

  laboratory n. 化驗室

  indigestion n. 消化不良

  oily adj. 油膩

  avoid vt. 避免

  短語 Phrases

  a great variety of things 種類很多

  made several trips to the bathroom 上了好幾趟廁所

  get your stools tested 做一個大便檢查

  write out a slip 開一張化驗單

  take your seat, 請坐

  due to 因為,由于

  讓你畢業進外企,外企英語求職突破

  句子 Sentence Patterns

  你嘔吐過沒有?

  Have you vomitted?

  昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。

  I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

  你得做一個大便檢查。

  Now you have to get your stools tested.

  我給你開一張化驗單。你帶著化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完后,請把化驗報告給我送過來。

  Ill write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

  沒什么大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。

  Its nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.

  接下來的幾天,你的飲食要盡量清淡一點。

  I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

  英語口語資料絕密版免費贈送中

  相關單詞 Related Words

  bellyache 肚子痛

  enteritis 腸炎

  gastralgia 胃痛

  gastritis 胃炎

  appendictis 闌尾炎

  enterogastritis 腸胃炎

  constipation 便秘

  nephritis 腎炎

  diabetes 糖尿病

  uraemia 尿毒癥

  urethritis 尿道炎

  cystitis 膀胱炎

  diarrhoea 痢疾

  dysentery 痢疾

  piles 痔瘡

  haememorrhoids 痔瘡

  相關短語 Related Phrases

  have a pain in the chest 胸口痛

  have a pain in the abdomen 肚子痛

  hav e a pain in the back 背痛

  have a pain in the ear 耳痛

  have a pain in the loins 腰痛

  have a running nose 流鼻涕

  have a stuffed-up nose 鼻子不通

  have a bad cough 咳嗽得厲害

  bring up phlegm when coughing 咳嗽有痰

  tougue heavily coated 舌苔很厚

  have a foul breath 口臭

  have a bitter taste in ones mouth 口發苦

  run with tears 流淚

  have watery eyes 流淚

  相關表達方式 Related Expression

  I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)

  我頭疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳頭疼)

  I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)

  我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)

  I have got a pain in my belly.

  我肚子疼。

  I have diarrhoea.

  我拉肚子了。

  I have a splitting headache.

  我頭痛得快要裂開似的。

  I hace been having pains in my chest recently.

  最近我一直胸口痛。

  I have been losing sleep.

  我最近一直失眠。

  I have been throwing up.

  我最近一直嘔吐 。

  I have got a bad appetite.

  我的胃口不好。

  I have a ringing in my ears.

  我耳朵嗡嗡作響。

  My right eardrum has been infected.

  我的右耳鼓被感染了。

  My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.

  我的體重從80磅一下減到了60 磅。

  職場必備 《外企升職手冊》

  對話2:交通事故 Dialogue 2 (A traffic accident)

  大夫:你哪里不舒服?

  Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

  病人:唉,我剛才過馬路,正趕上一輛車從拐角處開過來。由于車速過快,等司機看到我再剎車時,已經太晚了。我被撞倒在地,從地上爬起來時,我發現我的右臂和肘部也檫傷了?,F在我感到肋骨有點疼痛。

  Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up ,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

  大夫:讓我檢查一下吧。你哪兒疼啊?

  Doctor : Ill just take a look. Where does it hurt?

  病人:這很難說清楚,好象渾身都痛。

  Patient: Its hard to say. It hurts all over.

  大夫:我按這兒,你疼不疼?

  Doctor : Does it hurt when I do this?

  病人:哎呀!你一按這兒我就疼得要命。

  Patient : Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

  大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象沒什么問題。但是出于安全考慮,你還是最好去照一張X光片。片子照好之后,馬上拿過來讓我看看。

  Doctor : You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side , youd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

  病人: 好的,那么待會兒再見吧!

  Patient: OK. See you later.

  大夫:待會兒見!

  Doctor: See you then!

  ( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)

  病人:這是我的X光片。

  Patient: Heres my X-rays.

  大夫:讓我看看,一切基本正常。只是這兒,你看, 有點小問題。有一點骨裂。

  Doctor: Ill just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? Theres a hairline fracture.

  病人:這嚴重嗎?

  Patient: Is it serious?

  大夫:算不上嚴重。但是,這兩三周你最好不要去上班。盡量臥床休息

  Doctor: No. Its not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

  病人:大夫,我是否需要服用點什么藥呢?

  Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

  大夫: 是這樣,我會給你開一些草藥,這樣你的傷口會愈合得快一點。另外,你還需要服用一些口服藥。這是藥方。待會兒你拿到藥房去配藥。請按說明服藥。

  Doctor: All right. Ill give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemists. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

  病人:我需要上石膏嗎?

  Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

  大夫:不需要。藥方里我給你開了一管藥膏。每天搽兩三次。

  Doctor: No, it isnt necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

  病人:非常感謝您,大夫。

  Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

  大夫:不客氣。再見!

  Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

  病人:再見!

  Patient: Goodbye!

  單詞 Words

  elbow n. 肘部

  graze v. 檫傷

  ribs n. 肋骨

  plate n. 光片

  oral adj 口服

  instruction n. 說明

  plaster n. 石膏

  短語 Phrases

  be knocked to the ground 被撞倒在地

  to be on the safe side 出于安全考慮

  take two or three weeks off work 休假兩,三周

  herbal medicine 中草藥

  for oral administration 口服

  a tube of ointment 一管藥膏

  句子 Sentence Patterns

  Does it hurt when I do this?

  我按這兒,你疼不疼?

  To be on the safe side , youd better go to the X-ray Department.

  但是出于安全考慮,你還是最好去照一張X光片。

  When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

  片子照好之后,馬上拿過來讓我看看。

  Will I need to be put in plaster?

  我需要上石膏嗎?

  Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemists.

  這是藥方。待會兒你拿到藥房去配藥。

  Please take the medicine according to the instruction.

  請按說明服藥。

  相關單詞

  dislocation 脫臼

  spain 扭傷

  twist 扭傷

  burn 燒傷

  spasm 痙攣

  tetanus 破傷風

  paralysis 癱瘓

  fracture 骨折

  bandage 繃帶

  plaster 石膏

  stitch 縫針

  padding 墊,襯

  pillow 枕頭

  crutch 拐杖

  相關短語

  be all right 沒什么問題

  take a week off work 休假一周

  rest in bed 臥床休息

  clean up the wound 清洗傷口

  dress the wound 包扎傷口

  give sb. a few stiches 給---縫幾針

  take the stiches out 拆線

  be hospitalized 住院

  right away 立即,馬上

  相關表達 Related Expressions

  Your arm and elbow seem to be all right.

  你的手臂和肘關節看來沒什么問題。

  You should take a week off work.

  你應該休假一周。

  Though it is not very serious, you should rest in bed as much as possible.

  雖然不太嚴重,但你還是要盡量多臥床休息。

  Take it three times a day after meals.

  每日三次,飯后服用。

  Here is the prescription for your medicine.

  這是給你開的藥方。

  There is a cut, but luckily it is not deep.

  破了個口子,不過不太深。

  First, Ill clean up the wound and then we are going to dress it.

  我得先清洗傷口,然后把傷口包扎起來。

  Im afraid Ill have to give you a few stiches.

  恐怕我得給你縫幾針了。

  Come back in a week and Ill take your stiches out.

  一周之后再來,我給你拆線。

  The X-ray shows a fractured ankle.

  X光片顯示足踝骨折。

  You must be hospitalized right away.

  你應當立即住院。

  You will be treated for a fracture of the bone.

  你的骨折需要治療。

  Youll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days.

  你得住院觀察兩天。

  Your left thumb suffers a comminuted fracture.

  你左手的拇指是粉碎性骨折。

  

主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久99精品久久久久久园产越南 | 亚洲欧美成人中文在线网站| 一级毛片aaaaaa视频免费看| 色cccwww在线播放| 日本娇小videos精品| 国产床戏无遮挡免费观看网站| 亚洲av之男人的天堂| 老色鬼久久综合第一| 欧美一欧美一区二三区性| 国产男人女人做性全过程视频| 亚洲乱码一区二区三区在线观看| avtt天堂网手机版亚洲| 欧美aaaa在线观看视频免费| 国产欧美日本亚洲精品一4区| 亚洲av无码成人网站在线观看| 欧美日韩一区二区三区麻豆 | 一人上面一个吃我电影| 精品一区二区三区在线观看视频 | 国产精品夜色一区二区三区| 亚洲国产欧美日韩一区二区 | 男人好大好硬好爽免费视频| 女人pp被扒开流水了| 亚洲精品短视频| 1区1区3区4区产品亚洲| 8090在线观看免费观看| 欧美丰满熟妇XXXX性| 国产情侣真实露脸在线| 久久久久亚洲av无码去区首| 美女在线免费观看| 天天色影综合网| 亚洲第一第二区| 亚洲国产成人99精品激情在线| 日韩三级电影院| 台湾佬中文222vvv娱乐网在线| 一区二区三区免费视频观看| 波多野结衣av无码久久一区| 国产精品久久久久久| 久久久亚洲av波多野结衣| 精品国产第一国产综合精品| 在线免费看片a| 亚洲AV无码AV制服另类专区|